Morris Group, Inc., the largest machine tool distribution network in North America, is a third generation, family owned and operated business that serves manufacturers of precision machined parts in the United States. It is distinguished by its reputation for providing excellent customer service, longtime partnerships with leading builders, and financial strength.
Morris Group’s history dates to 1941 with the founding of The Robert E. Morris Company which continues to thrive today as one of Morris Group’s fourteen independently managed operating divisions.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a Morris Group job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Morris Group's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Morris Group reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!