Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries. Michelin has a Technology Center in charge of research and development, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia. In short, whether you look at our mission, our products or our people, Michelin is a company that truly helps you to move forward....
Michelin creates a culture that will allow you to thrive:
- Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work”
- Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
- Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
- Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Total Employee Rewards:
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a Michelin job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Michelin's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on Michelin's career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Michelin reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!