At Love's, we're passionate about providing friendly service and clean, modern facilities stocked with the fuel, food, and supplies drivers need to keep them going. We were founded on this idea in 1964, and it remains our guiding principle more than 40 years later: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces".
Love's has been at the forefront of the convenience store and travel center industry for more than three decades. We were among the first to combine self-service gasoline with grocery items, offer fresh deli sandwiches, add quick-service restaurants, and sell gift and novelty items. Today, we continue that spirit of innovation by adding Truck Tire Care centers and roadside assistance to our Travel Stops.
Who We Are Looking For
Love’s is looking for natural-born leaders, technicians, operators, and customer service team members. The skills and structure you bring from your military experience will strongly connect with Love’s fast-paced, multi-faceted and customer-focused work environment. Your ability to think strategically and execute tactically also translates well with our Love's team.
Testimonials from Military Team Members at Love’s:
- "After leaving active duty, I missed the brotherhood of the Marine Corps. At Love’s, that Esprit de Corps exists in a civilian setting!" ~ Angela
- "Love’s is like the military in its structure. You know what to do, when to do it and you’re given the guidance and leadership to do it." ~ Charles
- "Love's structure, camaraderie and intensity is very much like the military. They are going to push you further than you knew you were capable of, and they are not going to accept less than your best.” ~Kirk
Should I Apply?
Are you a military veteran or spouse who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Love’s is proud to hire veterans and active-duty service men and women. Leadership, strategy development and teamwork are the foundation for Love’s success, and we want your military experience to help you succeed in your career. Apply with Love’s today to take that next step in your journey.
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’, Love’s will receive a notification with your information. In order to be considered for next steps, please make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Love’s reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your background and how it translates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!