At Leidos, quality performance means two things:
- Satisfying our customers by delivering the products and services they need on time and in budget.
- Continuously improving our processes so that our work meets requirements and is done right the first time.
Our proprietary EngineeringEdge® solution gives us a consistent, company-wide approach to planning, designing, developing, and delivering solutions that achieve our customers’ goals. Comprehensive and customizable, EngineeringEdge is based on industry standards and best practices from:
- CMMI®, the CMMI Institute.
- Project Management, the Project Management Institute.
- the International Organization for Standardization (ISO®).
- the International Council on Systems Engineering/INCOSE Corporation.
- Electronic Industries Alliance.
- Our four decades experience on a wide range of programs.
Many Leidos organizations have been able to earn coveted CMMI maturity level 3 and higher, as well as ISO 9001 organizational designations.
In addition, we have our own high standards for ethics and performance.
Investors : Employee Code of Conduct
What does this mean to our clients? High quality products and services, developed in an environment committed to continuously improving processes and uncompromising ethics.