FedEx Ground, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., and is a leader in cost-effective package ground shipping, offering dependable service to businesses and residential customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Through 95,000 employees, more than 600 distribution hubs and local pickup-and-delivery stations, and 61,000 motorized vehicles operated by 5,700 locally-owned small businesses, FedEx Ground transports more than 8.3 million packages daily. The company reported annual revenue of $18.4 billion in fiscal year 2018.
Founded in 1985 as RPS; rebranded as FedEx Ground in 2000.
President and CEO Henry J. Maier
$18.4 billion fiscal year 2018
More than 95,000 team members
Average Daily Volume
More than 8 million packages
Service throughout the United States and Canada
More than 60,000 motorized vehicles
- 32 ground hubs and over 500 pickup/delivery stations
- 25 FedEx SmartPost distribution centers
- 37 Hubs
- 31 FedEx SmartPost Distribution
- >550 Pickup/Delivery stations
- 635 FedEx World Service Locations
- 1,850 FedEx Office Locations
- 6,500 FedEx Authorized ShipCenter (FASC) and Third-Party Retail Locations
- 8,250 FedEx Onsite Locations and FedEx Ship&Get Lockers
- Fortune's -World's Admirable Companies
- Fortune -100 Best Companies to Work For
- Fortune -One of the 10 Best Workplaces for African Americans
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council -One of America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises
- Fortune Magazine -World's Most Valuable Brands
- Reputation Institute -100 Most Reputable Companies in the World
1-800-Go-FedEx® (1-800-463-3339) or customer support at fedex.com
FedEx Ground: U.S.
FedEx Ground provides 100-percent coverage to every business address in the United States, with small-package delivery in one to five business days in the continental U.S. and in three to seven business days to Alaska and Hawaii.