CPI is a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets. The company develops, manufactures and globally distributes innovative and reliable technology solutions used in the generation, amplification, transmission and reception of microwave signals for commercial and military applications. CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. The company is organized into five operating divisions:
- Microwave Power Products Division in Palo Alto, Calif., which now includes the Eimac operations, also in Palo Alto, Calif., and the Econco operations in Woodland, Calif.;
- Beverly Microwave Division in Beverly, Mass.;
- Satcom & Medical Products Division, which includes the operations of the former Satcom Division in Georgetown, Ontario, Canada and San Jose, Calif. and the operations of the former Communications & Medical Products Division in Georgetown, Ontario, Canada;
- Radant Technologies Division in Stow and Hudson, Mass.; and
- Antenna Systems Division, which includes the operations of the former Malibu Division in Camarillo, Calif., the former ASC Signal Division in Plano, Texas and Whitby, Ontario, Canada, and Orbital Systems in Irving, Texas.