AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide, with more than 100,000 implanted to date. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
As your partner in Afib solutions, we promise:
- To remain passionately focused on reducing the social and economic burden of Afib.
- To invest in clinical science and technology to develop standards of care that support long-term outcomes.
- To deliver consistent, quality products and procedures that can treat even the most complex conditions.
- To listen to our customers and respond with answers that make treatment safer and less complex to encourage adoption by more physicians around the world.
- To advance education among specialists, hospitals and patients as we collaborate to develop consistent, predictable standards of care.
- Our purpose is the advancement of medical treatments in order to provide a service to humanity.
- Our first responsibility is to the patients and customers we serve.
- Our commitment to innovation is relentless.
- Our corporate integrity, honesty, and transparency are unwavering.
- Products sold in over 80 countries
- 500+ employees worldwide
- Over 100,000 AtriClip devices sold worldwide
- Headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio
- Over 100 issued patents (USA)
- Developed first and only device approved by FDA for surgical treatment of persistent and longstanding persistent Afib