If you are active-duty military, reserve, or a military veteran, we foster a welcoming environment that’s dedicated to honoring your service and helping you achieve your career goals. Veterans of Anthem — one of our Business Resource Groups — partners with our Talent Acquisition teams to maximize career offerings for you and your family members, striving to help you transition to civilian service and grow your career at the same time.
Join Anthem's Military and Veteran Talent Network: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/pages/military
WE ARE HIRING
Anthem, Inc. is currently seeking military veterans and military spouses for a variety of open tech based roles. Our immediate needs are in IT support, cyber security, maintenance of digital and automation systems, and network specialists. These roles include Support Technical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Developer, Systems Analyst, Network Data Specialist, and Provider Network Manager roles. Whether you are looking to transition into an IT career or if you have experience under your belt in the Technology field, Anthem wants to have an impact on your career and professional growth by speaking with you about their career opportunities.
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Adoption Assistance
- New Parent Transition Week
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Back-to-School Assistance
- Sick Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Anthem job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Anthem's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Anthem reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!