All In Solutions is looking for military veterans to join our fast-growing team! We specialize in IT Solutions, Managed Services Delivery (MSD), and Problem Exploration and Solutioning in an integrated approach across the areas of people, process, and technology.
What Sets AIS Apart From The Competition?
AIS is a woman-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business that brings together extensive senior experience across Defense, Veterans Affairs, Intelligence Community, Homeland Security, and other Federal Agencies to provide IT solutions. CEO Allison Hickey is a U.S. Air Force veteran with a long history of shattering limits.
Check out more on CEO Allison Hickey in the RecruitMilitary Search & Employ Magazine: https://rmvets.com/354RN6s.
How Do I Fit In?
We are looking for military veterans from all backgrounds to join our veteran family. To learn more about how your experience aligns with the hiring needs of AIS, check out our open positions to the right and click apply for more information and to speak with an AIS recruiter!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’, AIS will receive a notification with your information. In order to be considered for next steps, please make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once AIS reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!