The Customer Service Coordinator interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges.
- Updates databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory.
- Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Ensure service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms.
- May schedule field service repair calls.
- Handles requests for additional company materials.
- Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
- High School degree or equivalent; associates degree preferred.
- 1 year of related experience is required.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees.
IGT Global Solutions Corporation | Basseterre,