- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Onsite Business Analyst who can work from San Jose or RTP office
- Must have 3+ Years of relevant experience in Business Analysis and Business Process Consulting
- Experience in Sales crediting and compensation domain, SFDC & Quoting platforms, Data analytics, Data metrics and data foundation, Data mining.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Good understanding of crediting concepts such as recurring revenue, Annual contract value
- Prior experience working with Agile tools such as Jira and Q- Test
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Previous experience in drafting Test plans and Test Cases
- Good Analytical Skills is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder management and reporting skills.
- Adept at preparing documentation and creating presentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform Requirement Analysis, review current Business Process and suggest areas of improvement.
- Sound understanding of Software Development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Serve as a liaison between Business Stakeholders, End users and IT teams.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, create End to End test plans, prepare test execution reports and defect tracking for successful project delivery.
- Self-learner and ability to quickly understand new business processes.
- Experience of working in demanding and complex environments
- Experience and interest in performing complex data analytical validations.
- Goal Oriented, excellent motivator, creative and strategic thinker with adaptation and prioritization skills
- Create knowledge repositories and Presentations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.