About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol \"TD\". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
The Store Manager I develops, leads and contributes to the growth and profitability of our Consumer Business through the management of a Store portfolio including deposits, loans, fees and expenses. Leads, coaches and motivates the Store team to deliver a legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through solutions and referrals. Responsible for the Store growth by focusing on deepening customer relationships, putting the customer first and referring them to the right Specialist to ensure we are meeting their needs and providing the best advice to customers.
- Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
- Manages a small sized store and team (based on U.S. TD Bank store levelling criteria)
- Oversees and leads a small and/or complex Store while growing talent, developing skills and capabilities to achieve career goals, support project/initiative success and achieve business results
- Accountable for achieving both Store and individual performance metrics
- Requires knowledge of the business, banking and bank operations
- Requires process management knowledge and knowledge of the risk profile for team processes supported, strong knowledge in identifying, tracking and resolving gaps
- Requires business, banking and bank operational process management knowledge and expert knowledge of the risk profile for team processes supported, strong knowledge in identifying, tracking and resolving gaps
- Provides coaching, mentorship and guidance to teammates
- Oversees management of team requiring workforce to decision on acceptable level of risk-Low to High risk potential (loss/reputational)
- Acts as the highest point of escalation/contact within the store for issues raised from customers, other internal groups and/or partners
- Originates loan applications, handles Conditions of Lending and conducts loan closings
- Maintains an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant experience required (retail, customer service, and/or financial services industries)
- Business development skills, including ability to conceptualize and implement strategies
- 1+ years leadership and coaching experience required
- Small Business and Consumer lending experience preferred
- Knowledge of Bank product lines and services as well as an understanding of Store operations and security
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills with all levels of internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Notary License (preferred)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Opportunity awaits at TD Bank...join us!
As America's Most Convenient Bank, we need to WOW! our customers every day! That's why we're looking for talented, motivated people with a passion for excellence, a focus on the customer and the drive to Build The Better Bank. If you have what it takes to be a part of something legendary – we have an opportunity for you!
Come grow with us!
Whether you have years of banking experience and are looking for a different kind of bank, or if you're beginning your career in financial services, we have opportunities for you. With award-winning career training programs, competitive salaries and incentives, full and part-time schedule choices, and a complete range of benefits, this is the place to be!
Are you ready?
Get started by checking out the exciting opportunities available at TD Bank.
Are you already a TD Bank Employee? Please visit TD Bank's company intranet to apply for your next position.
TD Bank | Haverford, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Broomall, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Mount Laurel, New Jersey
TD Bank | Mount Laurel, New Jersey
TD Bank | Radnor, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Moorestown, New Jersey
TD Bank | King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Medford, New Jersey
TD Bank | Berlin, New Jersey