HAVE FINANCIAL/ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE?
Amazing position available now!
*** PeopleShare is now hiring for a Finance/Accounting Specialist needed to support in Bannockburn, Illinois ***
Job Details for Finance/Accounting Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Pay Rate: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
Job Responsibilities & Description for Finance/Accounting Specialist:
- Assisting with month-end close and monthly reconciliation by creating and completing standard recurring journal entries
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Reconciling bank statements and entering related journal entries for the closing month
- Reviewing and completing the reconciliations for accrued expenses, notes payable, cash accounts, fixed assets, and prepaid expenses.
- Determine when there is a discrepancy and partner with other members of Finance to locate the cause and resolve the error
- Ensuring reconciliations are complete for the month close and all documents are retained as needed.
- Assisting with the year-end audit.
- Assisting with the production and completion of the year-end financial statements.
- Gathering all applicable documentation for auditor's review.
- Assisting with auditors' requests and answering questions as needed.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual 1099s.
Job Requirements for Finance/Accounting Specialist:
- CPA preferred
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- Strong math aptitude with the capacity to analyze data
- Dependable, highly organized, strong follow-through skills with acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel with a strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Financial Hardship Loans
- Quarterly Employee Social Events
- On-site Bistro (fresh salads, sandwiches, snacks, drinks, and incidentals)
- 401k Match Up to 6% (unheard of in the veterinary industry)
- Health Insurance (domestic partnerships included)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Pet Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Free Employee Assistance Program (financial, legal, and mental health services)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Downtown Chicago, Crest Hill, Deerfield, Elmhurst, Frankfort, Northbrook, Oak Brook, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, finance/accounting specialist, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
PeopleShare I Let's hit the ground running More Precision I More Prep I More Partnership Founded in 2005 by colleagues David Donald and Ryan Clark, PeopleShare has risen to become one of the largest and most respected staffing agencies in the region, climbing the INC 500 and Best Places to Work charts for more than a decade. Focusing on a wide range of services, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire staffing, PeopleShare’s success is based on the simple principle of investing in people: candidates, clients, and employees. While this may seem like an easy task, the manner in which PeopleShare executes this philosophy is rare and inventive- and unlike any other competitor. The future of PeopleShare is clear to co-founder David Donald: keep investing in employees and clients, and the business will continue to thrive. “Our success directly correlates to the dedication that our employees bring to work each day,” says Dave. “We want our clients, candidates, and employees to know that they are the reason we keep growing.”
PeopleShare | Lake Zurich, Illinois
PeopleShare | Oak Brook, Illinois
PeopleShare | Matteson, Illinois
PeopleShare | Bannockburn, Illinois
PeopleShare | Clarendon Hills, Illinois
PeopleShare | Burbank, Illinois
PeopleShare | Burbank, Illinois
PeopleShare | Chicago, Illinois
PeopleShare | Elk Grove Village, Illinois
PeopleShare | Waukegan, Illinois