Fulltime - NY ( Sheepshead Bay Rd)
As the largest retail health care provider in the nation, and an industry leading Fortune 4 Company, MinuteClinic offers the unique opportunity to deliver affordable, accessible comprehensive high-quality care that meets the needs of our patients, their families, and our communities. You’ll be empowered to provide holistic patient care to your community with support, guidance, collaboration and a “one store, one team mindset.”
Our NPs/PAs Enjoy:
• Autonomy to run your own practice with refreshing collaborator and organizational support
• Flexibility with scheduling
• Work life balance
• Exceptional tools, training, and resources
• Evidence-based guidelines and access to assessment and treatment planning tools to elevate and support the continuity of care for patients
• Practicing at the top of your clinical license with the support of our clinical care team
• Unparalleled Career growth opportunities and development
• Patient charting and follow up completed in the clinic during the shift, no taking work home
• Provide Primary and Family evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients.
• Provide administrative duties to include but not limited to opening/closing the clinic, inventory, patient follow up, verifying insurance and collecting payment, maintaining a clean environment.
• Be responsible for handling patient appointments and performing routing examinations to ensure positive patient health outcomes
• Perform duties including speaking with patients about healthy lifestyle choices, completing diagnostic tests to help diagnose and treat patients for injuries or illnesses and coordinating with other healthcare professionals to maintain a comprehensive plan of care
• Encourage patients to become active participants in their own healthcare and well-being through services such as health screenings, behavioral health and wellness, chronic condition management
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
• Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
• Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Pass a FIT test and wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires. This applies to all clinics that have a co-located point of care COVID-19 testing site
• If less than 1 year of work experience as a licensed provider, prior student precepting rotation with MinuteClinic is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Epic.
• Previous experience in ER, Urgent Care, Primary Care, ICU or retail health is preferred.
Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."
CVS Health | Clark, New Jersey
CVS Health | Wayne, New Jersey
CVS Health | Somerset, New Jersey
CVS Health | , New York
CVS Health | , New York
CVS Health | , New York