We are a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organization. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and shared values are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with broad and deep skillsets, talent, abilities, and potential, and we are building our practice with the specific intent to ensure our people can thrive both professionally and personally.
Who you’ll collaborate with at Infosys:
Infosys Enterprise Digital is Infosys Consulting’s 165-person, global community of practitioners, specialists, and technology strategists who partner with our client’s marketing operations, technology platform providers, and agencies to drive meaningful outcomes and transformations.
- Highly experienced, expert practitioners who have joined from the leading agencies, in-house marketing organizations, and technology platforms
- Laser-focused on delivering data-rich, actionable customer intelligence with a high bias toward action and outcome
- Driven by the passion for helping clients innovate with new ways to design and test, outperform the competition, and sustain the delivery of exceptional customer experiences
What will you be working on:
- Helping our clients to drive transformational change; implementing new capabilities on digital platforms to create sustainable competitive advantage
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating of multiple workstreams within a digital program; including coordination with single-workstream product managers and product owners
- Analyzing digital channel interactions and scope of digital transformation for key service functional areas for various verticals like Financial Services, Media and Communication, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Keeping status records and presenting them to various stakeholders including contributing team members and Client executives; assets developed will have the appropriate level of fit and finish by stakeholder-type and reporting event significance (e.g., executive steering committee reviews required polished presentations, while daily stand-ups employ collaboration tools such as MURAL, Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Team minoring to ensure appropriate utilization of resources to improve capacity/velocity
- Ensuring that each team member is engaged in the project with meaningful contribution, encouraging a consistent and sustainable pace with a high-level of quality across all deliverables
- Communicating completion pace to all stakeholders; ideate and implement strategies to increase velocity where necessary; escalation, well in advance, of program impacts that could result in a material delay
- Contributing to the development and/or refining program process and governance
What Your Role Represents: The Principal role at Infosys allows you to cultivate senior-level expertise:
- Lead engagements independently, delivering results to meet client expectations and build client advocacy
- Partner with Infosys industry and technology/platform consultants in a blended team environment, bringing to bear the best of all skillsets and expertise
- Communicate clearly and consistently—serve as a trusted advisor ensuring alignment on workplan, roadmap/priorities, and deliverables across digital delivery team(s), the broader Infosys team, and client teams
- Participate in and continually lead internal initiatives including training and other operational initiatives
- Mentor and advise more junior team members
- Ability to build enduring client relationships, partnering with senior Infosys leaders to nurture and grow the account
- Support client proposals and pitches in close partnership with account leaders
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Engineering is required
- 10+ years delivering iterative/agile projects; 1+ year in a Scrum Master role preferred
- PMI-ACP certificate or willingness to earn within 1-year of joining Infosys
- CAPM or PMP certifications strongly preferred
- Experience in managing contact center services and platform will be a plus.
- Experience in implementation of AI driven services, technology like IVR and Chatbot, data driven services for productivity improvements.
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn a variety of digital collaboration tools such as MURAL, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard business tools, such as MSOffice, MSTeams, SharePoint, etc.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills, ability to lead cross-functional, integrated projects and teams
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to influence various stakeholders
- Positive attitude, and a strong commitment to getting to the truth that drives value in a client engagement and championing that truth to keep teams on the rails from start to finish
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for a lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.