1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
Leadership position in field services embedded with Broadcom clients to solve and deliver security solutions. This role works closely with the customer, Broadcom business unit, product engineering, product support, pre-sales and account teams to identify, strategize and implement Broadcom software.
Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites. Also responsible for high-level relationship management and acts as client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT or business process outsourced solution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client's business.
Knowledge: Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Possesses a specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen with accomplished track record
• Leads design and delivery of new products/process
• Functional breadth and depth, plus expert in complementary fields
• Applies broad concepts and theories to achieve innovative and effective solutions to complex problems
• Expert level skills with Symantec Web Protection (Proxy) solutions
incl Proxy SG, SSP/ISG, Management Center, Reporter, Security Analytics, WSS, CloudSOC, Web Isolation
Job Complexity / Contribution : Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
• Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
• Leads major projects
• Influences or impacts others' priorities, decisions or activities
• Escalation point for complex issues
Supervision : Provides a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
• Consults with management & technical leads on standards and policies to be followed
• Completes objectives independently while collaborating with peers and management as needed
• Act as a Trusted Advisor to both Clients and Broadcom
• Provide implementation leadership and discipline to Client, Consulting Team and Sales
• Work with Broadcom and Client senior management to identify objectives and strategies to promote usage & value
• Lead implementation efforts through Assessment of Technical Objectives, Constraints, Business Objectives, Regulatory Requirements and Budget to effectively deliver product solutions that adhere to Best Practices
• Lead the Deployment, Configuration and Integration of Software in both Pilot and Production capacity
• Assists Clients with the execution of pilot and production validation against success criteria / test plan
• Assist Clients with the design and creation of Security Policies (both detection and prevention)
• Assist with the alignment of Policies against Internal Controls, Regulatory Requirements and Best Practices
• Assist Clients with building Deployment Packages (as needed)
• Assist Clients with the creation and implementation of Business Processes
• Assist Clients with Test, Implementation, business impact analysis, risk assessment and an overall business continuity strategy and disaster recovery efforts.
• Develop and Deliver Detailed Documentation
• Troubleshoot Technical and Business Process issues, including root-cause analysis
• Interact with Technical Support and Product Engineering to Open, Track and Resolve Product issues
• Work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to learn then apply new feature/functions
• Lead ongoing maintenance and improvement of methodologies and document templates
• Pursue, Achieve, and Maintain technical education and certifications
• Adhere to all policies, including Time and Expense Policy, Code of Conduct/Ethics and Training
Education, Training & Certifications
• Prior experience with Symantec and Data Loss Prevention technologies - required
• Certifications for hardware, operating system or specific technologies are required, including those from the following organizations:
- (ISC)2: CISSP
- ISACA: CISA / CISM
- GIAC: GSEC / GCED / GCCC / GDAT
- Cloud: Amazon, Microsoft, Google
Bachelors and 12+ years of related experience; at this level post-graduate coursework may be desirable
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
The annual base salary range for this position is $111,000 - $185,000
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents, and equity in accordance with equity plan documents and equity award agreements.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all applicable laws for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Broadcom | , North Carolina
Big Y Foods, Inc | Durham, North Carolina
Broadcom | Durham, North Carolina
AMN Healthcare | , North Carolina
Wells Fargo | Raleigh, North Carolina
Ryder System Inc. | Raleigh, North Carolina
Truist Financial Corporation | Raleigh, North Carolina
PNC Bank | Raleigh, North Carolina
TRC Companies, Inc. | Raleigh, North Carolina
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC | Raleigh, North Carolina