We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
As a Sales Consultant, you be responsible for selling product lines to residential and light commercial accounts. Ideal candidate will have experience in sales in the construction industry and will be someone who is motivated and aggressive in finding new accounts and building trusted relationships.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Identify prospective customers and consistently generate and follow up on leads.
- Conduct daily sales calls, provide proposals, generate new business leads and manage accounts.
- Provide product knowledge and expertise to customers, recommending materials and services based on customers' needs and interests.
- Understand the market that you serve, monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors' products, prices and sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Communicate company safety program to customers at the inception of sale by inspecting job sites to identify any safety concerns.
- Manages customer experience from initial sale to project completion.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- 3+ years of sales experience in building products/construction
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
What we offer:
- Base + Commissions.
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off.
-Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401K Matching.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!
TopBuild Corp. is a Fortune 1000 Company based out of Daytona Beach, Florida. We are a leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material products throughout the United States. We are a team of over 10,000 employees, including 8,000 installers and the largest sales force in the industry. Our companies include TruTeam and Service Partners, and combined, we install and distribute insulation from over 265 branches nationwide. TopBuild continues to succeed in our industry because of our people. We are committed to growing our business as well as developing our employees and providing them with rewarding careers. We offer benefits that help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals and balance the demands of work and personal life. Each TopBuild company brings together the advantages of local relationships and national resources. As professionals, partners and neighbors, we share a passion for building homes and workplaces that make us proud. We are a leader in building science through TopBuild Home Services, Inc. and its Environments For Living program.
TopBuild | Sanford, North Carolina
Architectural Technical Sales Manager (Mid Atlantic)
Koch Industries | , North Carolina
Field Service Manager
Hyster-Yale Group | , North Carolina
Business Center Assistant Branch Manager
PNC Bank | Fayetteville, North Carolina
Premier Banker - Apex, NC
Truist Financial Corporation | Apex, North Carolina
Investment Financial Advisor - PNC Investments(F)
PNC Bank | Cary, North Carolina
PNC Bank | Pinehurst, North Carolina
Ag Equipment Sales for Ag-Pro Companies, a John Deere Dealership
John Deere | , North Carolina
Relationship Banker- Southern Pines
Truist Financial Corporation | Southern Pines, North Carolina
PNC Bank | Sanford, North Carolina