Support National Value Based Care Development team in developing and implementing ongoing strategic project plans to achieve business goals and complete business optimization efforts.
- Project manager will work closely with business development and business consultant leads to proactively lead projects by setting the direction of the project, creating a project plan and timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed on the selected project(s), and preparing and delivering pitch presentations
- Identifies gaps through problem-solving and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing initiatives
- Project manager will also track progress and communicates project(s) status regularly to all impacted parties
- Conduct research on project-specific goals and issue areas that support the advancement of team initiatives / projects
- Translate and synthesize quantitative and qualitative findings into actionable recommendations for various teams and leadership,
mainly using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Follow and communicate industry and policy trends, particularly in value-based care and all applicable lines of business (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Establish and manage complex cross-functional project workgroups and be able to multitask among competing priorities
- Assist in monthly business development pipeline analytics and deck preparation
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
3-5 years demonstrated Project Management skills
Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills
Past positions required acting a project lead for complex project
Proven communication skills both written and verbal
Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."
CVS Health | Linthicum, Maryland
CVS Health | , Maryland
Leidos | Arlington, Virginia
CVS Health | , District Of Columbia
Amentum | Arlington, Virginia
Exelon Corporation | Washington, District Of Columbia
CVS Health | , Maryland
General Dynamics | Bethesda, Maryland
PNC Bank | Washington, District Of Columbia
General Dynamics | Fort Meade, Maryland