Support the day to day operations from machining through to build
- Ensure machining capacity is available to support the output through to build within the Chandler Serivce Technology Centre and the other Serivce Technology Centres in North America and Europe.
- Ensure the TPM schedules are adhered to to ensure the performance Key Process Indicators are achieved.
- Support problem soloving activities which impact the operational Key Process Indicators of the Serivce Technology Centre.
- Act as the technical authourty for the cell controlling the machining programmes, change management and re-validation using Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Comfortable in training Manufacturing technicians to the process and working as part of a team, with Quality, Operations, Maintenance, Health and Safety, Lean.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in Machining process, providing guidance and support to Global Teams
- Lead machining improvement projects from concept through the change management cycle.
- Support the development of the next generation of machining.
- Support the integration of machining from Indusrty 3.0 to Industry 4.0.
- Leiase which the product technical authourty for design changes to improve.
- Review and Creation of Machining Process-related documentation such as Tooling Control Plan, Standard Operating Procedures.
- Working with machinery vendors on the installation and setup of Machinery Process Equipment
- Support the Supplier Quailty Engineer to improve and develop the suppliers quality which will impact and Key Process Variabless or Key Process Indicators of the machining process.
- Suppport the Supplier Quality Engineer on supplier scorcecard reviews and the development of supplier improvement plans.
- Act as the PPAP CARe for the machining supply chain
- Support purchasing to drive cost improvements within the machining supply chain including tooling.
- Using engineering first pricplies create the Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA), control plans and maintaince plans to ensure the Key Process Variables are controlled to ensure component quality and output requirements.
- Ability to read 2D drawing and understand technical specification requirements.
- Ability to understand 3D CAD models and machining programming softwares.
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco, we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind. Atlas Copco is based in Stockholm, Sweden, with customers in more than 180 countries. In 2019, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK104 (BEUR 10) and about 39 000 employees at year-end.
Our Employee Benefits:
Atlas Copco offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Atlas Copco job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on their career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on Atlas Copco's career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Atlas Copco reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!