We are actively hiring HVAC apprentices to join Constellation HOME, Maryland's #1 home services provider. We offer structured apprentice programs that provide apprentices with classroom, hands-on and field training, as well as provide you a program to help obtain a Maryland HVAC and Gas Fitters journeymen's license. This program is structured so that regardless of time in the industry, we can help you achieve your professional goals. Come join our team and let us help you jump start your career.
Constellation HOME is growing with a focus on providing employees with support and opportunities to achieve their career goals. Here are a few highlights of our comprehensive and competitive benefits plan:
- 40-hour week guarantee with flexible schedules: Work life balance is no longer a nice to have but a necessity. Our flexible schedules allow you to balance both your career and personal life.
- Take home vehicle: Avoid the wear and tear on your personal vehicle by starting your day from home.
- Annual raises and bonus: We recognize the achievement of financial, safety, operational and strategic goals through an annual incentive and bonus program.
- Training & Development: Our in-house training rivals most trade schools and helps keep you up to speed as the industry and technology change.
- Career Path Opportunities: We have several career paths that allow journeyman to grow within our organization.
- Competitive Pay: On average, our Journeyman Technicians can earn over $100,000 per year.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential HVAC replacement applications
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential HVAC applications
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential flue venting applications
- Assists in other advanced applications of residential home comfort products
- Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
- Works independently or under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the assigned lead technicians
- Desired knowledge of PVC, duct work, copper, and gas piping installations
- Desired experience in residential HVAC installations for residential applications
Must have the ability to read and comprehend blueprints / specifications and installation manuals
- One (1) to four (4) years work experience in HVAC, installation work, or satisfactory completion of accredited trade or vocation training program in association with work experience.
- Owns or is applying for CFC certification Type I and II, Maryland State HVAC Apprentice License and Gas Fitters Card.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
- Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are the nation’s largest producer of carbon-free energy and the leading competitive retail supplier of power and energy products and services for homes and businesses across the United States. Headquartered in Baltimore, our generation fleet powers more than 20 million homes and is helping to accelerate the nation’s transition to clean energy with more than 32,400 megawatts of capacity and annual output that is 90 percent carbon-free.
Already the lowest carbon emitter of any major investor-owned U.S. generator, we have set a goal to eliminate 100 percent of our greenhouse gas emissions by leveraging innovative technology and enhancing our diverse mix of hydro, wind and solar resources, paired with the nation’s largest carbon-free nuclear fleet.
Our family of retail businesses serves approximately 2 million residential, public sector and business customers, including three-fourths of the Fortune 100. We are helping these customers reach their own climate goals through innovative clean energy solutions, including an upcoming, new 24/7 carbon-free energy matching product.
To further advance the fight against the climate crisis and accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future, we have set own ambitious climate goals, including:
- 95% carbon-free electricity by 2030
- 100% carbon-free electricity by 2040
- 100% reduction of operations-driven emissions by 2040
- Providing 100 percent of our business customers with customized data to help them reduce their own carbon footprints.
As we work towards these goals, we will continue to serve as a leading supporter of our communities through workforce development programs; philanthropy; volunteerism; and diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives; while maintaining the highest standards of corporate governance.
Constellation Energy | Dundalk, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Hyattsville, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Jessup, Maryland
Constellation Energy | 11, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Burtonsville, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Crofton, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Ellicott City, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Hanover, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Baltimore, Maryland
Constellation Energy | Rockville, Maryland