ChemTreat is immediately hiring a Senior Sales Leader in the Western PA area
ChemTreat is a leading science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. We design large-scale industrial water treatment programs to help improve operating efficiency, protect equipment assets, and meet environmental goals.
Awarded World’s Best Employers, Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, Best Employers for Diversity, New Grads, & LGBTQ, and voted Best of the Best by Black Employment & Entrepreneurial Magazine.
We hire the most talented people and empower them with resources & technology to do what’s best for the companies we serve and for our planet. In addition to 401K & comprehensive medical benefits, including vision & dental that start on day one, we also offer:
- Company Vehicle, Cell phone, & Credit Card
- Tuition reimbursement to grow your career
- Family benefits like adoption Reimbursement, 8-weeks paid parental leave
- Unlimited, trackless paid time off allowing for flexible schedules & work-life balance
- Relocation assistance available
What You'll Do:
- Your focus is on growing new business and managing existing accounts within your geography while strengthening relationships with your current customers.
- Each day you will travel by car independently throughout your assigned territory to perform water analysis and engage in advanced problem-solving to apply appropriate chemical solutions
- You will implement innovative sales strategies to increase sales and profit margins within your assigned territory.
- You have likely earned a degree in Chemical Engineering or a similar field
- You are a driven, high-performing professional who enjoys talking with others and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting
- You have at least 7 years of experience in water testing, chemical handling, measurements, documenting results with reports, and communicating your findings
- Industrial Water Treatment Experience
- A valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must live in the Pittsburgh area by start date
Your safety is our number one priority at ChemTreat – you will receive training, resources, and all appropriate protective equipment necessary to perform this role safely and effectively.
Industrial locations vary, but may be outdoors, in boiler plants, refineries, nuclear facilities, and other similar locations where the use of hazardous chemicals, high noise levels, and manufacturing equipment are routine.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay is dependent upon factors including experience, skill set, and geography. The pay range for this role is $93,500 – $163,700 and may also be eligible for bonus, incentive pay, and commission.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better place to find out.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 25 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in four strategic platforms: Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Water Quality and Product Identification. The engine at the heart of our success is the Danaher Business System (DBS), a set of tools that enables continuous improvement around lean, growth and leadership. Through the ingenuity of our people, the power of DBS and the impact of our meaningful technologies, we help realize life’s potential in ourselves and for those we serve.
OUR SHARED PURPOSE
It started as an idea for a better way, but like all powerful ideas, it evolved into a passion. It’s why at Danaher we view every challenge as an opportunity. And it’s the reason we’re on a constant quest to make things better—for our customers, our company, and the world.
Our Shared Purpose confirms our commitment to helping our customers achieve amazing things and the high standards by which we measure our own success. We innovate forward-looking technologies to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We are their agents of possibility.
“Helping Realize Life’s Potential is what we’re doing, every day, on a global scale. Think about our businesses and the impact we have: providing clean water, advancing scientific research and personal health, ensuring product safety. Every day, we’re helping improve quality of life around the world.”
-Rainer Blair, President and Chief Executive Officer
-The Best Team Wins: Exceptional people thrive in Danaher's fast-paced, results-oriented culture. And our values start with our people.
- Customers Talk, We Listen: One of our teams’ most important responsibilities is to listen to our customers.
- Kaizen is Our Way of Life: Through Kaizen, or continuous improvement, we address customer needs with actions that benefit the greater good.
- Innovation Defines Our Future: One of the most important ways we drive continuous improvement is through innovation that makes a difference.
- We Compete for Shareholders: By living our core values, we deliver the highest possible value to our shareholders.
What does this look like within different roles? These associates will tell you: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference
Are you ready to take your job to the next level? Check out our careers page here: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/join-our-talent-community
Danaher Corporation | Heidelberg, Pennsylvania
Danaher Corporation | Heidelberg, Pennsylvania
Industrial Service Solutions | Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Veolia North America | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Carnegie Mellon University | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Clinton, Pennsylvania
Renewal by Andersen | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Indianola, Pennsylvania
Highmark Health | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania