A technology leader in the electronic security industry is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in Canada. The RSM will be responsible for detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Prospect and develop business within assigned territory.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers (President, VP of Sales, Director of Sales, and Technicians) and drive the sales process from prospect through close.
- Work in tandem with Sales Engineers, other Regional Sales Managers and the Business Development Managers.
- The RSM will be expected to respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- The RSM will be expected to demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- The RSM will be required to provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications, finance or related field of study
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling.
- Channel management experience is a strong plus but not required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven track record of sales with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers
- Strong communication & public speaking skills
- Excellent at taking initiative; ability to work with little to no direct oversight
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Major activities include working on PC while sitting, walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical effort is limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
- Must be able to submit to drug screening to the extent permissible by law
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Willingness to travel up to 50-70% and attend trade shows 2-3 times per year
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices .
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Area Sales Manager
Apex Tool Group | ,
Regional Sales Director
ADP | ,
Territory Sales Manager - Canada
Textron Specialized Vehicles | ,
Software Engineer III (E3)
Applied Materials | ,