Address: 1041 W MAIN ST,WHITEWATER,WI,53190-01616-12638-S
Job ID 1014621BR
Job Type: Full-time
- Learn to provide an extraordinary customer experience in retail store setting.
- Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Learn from store, pharmacy, district manager, competitors and customers/patients
- Engage in a kick-off and day of service activity
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price verifications, items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
- Learns to analyze inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and overstock.
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions.
- Engage in weekly meetings with store manager or pharmacy manager
- Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Receives exposure to the analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic and to the analysis of asset protection data and action plans to reduce loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Work as a group to complete the Intern Team Challenge and present to area, district and store leaders
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Complete evaluation of internship program upon completion.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes E-learnings and special assignments requested by Manager.
- Shadow district leader for the specified time
- Reports customer complaints to management.
- Assists Store Manager in planning and attending community events.
- Should be a Student beginning or completing Senior year towards a Bachelor's degree
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: . Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list.
Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
Walgreens is the the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA), and WBA is currently ranked No. 1 in the Food and Drug Industry list of Fortune's World Most Admired Companies (2019), and has been included on this list as WBA (or previously as Walgreen Co.) for the past 26 consecutive years.
Walgreens | Janesville, Wisconsin
Walgreens | Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Walgreens | Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Walgreens | Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Walgreens | Roscoe Township, Illinois
Walgreens | Whitewater, Wisconsin
Walgreens | Beloit, Wisconsin