Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Applicants must have the ability to converse fluently in Spanish in order to serve Spanish-speaking customers and their product needs. Eligibility requirements apply. Ask your Recruiter for more details.
Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #3074, located at:
6445 Penn Ave S, Richfield, 55423
How You'll Perform the Role
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. Individuals in this role will prepare customers' paint orders quickly and accurately, which involves tinting and mixing paint, preparing draw-downs for submittal to customers, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, as well as cleaning, filling, and repairing equipment as necessary. This position may also assist with general warehouse, delivery and customer service duties as needed, including loading, and unloading of material, and waiting on customers.
Our Must Haves - These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior work experience in retail or customer service
- Prior experience as a paint mixer with the ability to understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting process.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate and innovative transitioning military service members, veterans and spouses to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can align with our core values of Integrity, Service, People, Quality, Growth, Innovation and Performance to ensure we stay true to our mission.
Who We Are
With stores, distribution centers and facilities spanning the globe, we are able to deliver the best in paints, coatings and related products to customers around the world. From our headquarters to our 130 distribution centers and more than 4,000 retail locations, we continue to grow in new and exciting ways.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all protected statuses, including disability and Veteran.
Should I Apply?
At Sherwin-Williams, we believe there are many paths to success. We provide you with the opportunity to utilize the skills you gained from serving and drive us forward. We will give you the space to share your strengths and show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click “Apply Now” on a Sherwin-Williams job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on the career page. To be considered for next steps, please complete the application on the Sherwin-Williams career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Sherwin-Williams reviews your resume and profile, a team member may contact you with more information and to schedule an interview.
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Woodbury, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Saint Paul, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Plymouth, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Maplewood, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Eagan, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Long Lake, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Minnetonka, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Bloomington, Minnesota
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Shakopee, Minnesota