Cloud Lake Technology has a fantastic opportunity for a Program Analyst to support a federal law enforcement program at the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
The ideal candidate will have experience in law enforcement or law enforcement programs and must have knowledge and experience using software programs such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and other sources of information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Assist DEA Domestic Offices in the receiving, preparation, and approval of state and local deputization documents; and processing cross designation documents of other federal officers.
- Assist with the receiving, preparation and processing of Program-Funded State and Local Task Force Agreements between DEA and state/local and federal law enforcement entities.
- Prepare, review, and complete statistical data on a daily basis using the DEA intranet Investigative Support System (ISS) and Firebird to verify the accuracy of the information and to determine or detect possible duplications or overlaps; in addition provide training and assistance to ISS users.
- Maintain liaison with state, local and federal entities.
- Provide guidance and oversight of program overtime/fiscal accounts.
- Initiate or assist in office/field training activities.
- Support/assist in organizing/preparing reports and/or data to corresponding DEA offices relative to the Domestic Operations, Investigative Support Section (ODS) State/Local and Other Federal Program and related data requests and/or tasking's by the ODS Section Chief or Deputy Chief of Domestic Operations.
- Reviewing, and providing guidance of archiving Task Force Agreements.
- Review and complete e-mail tasking received via the ODS State and Local and Other Federal Firebird e-mail Inboxes including processing full time deputizations within 7 business day of receipt of waiver or JSTAR from Security Programs.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
- Extensive experience in using all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience/skill in liaison and customer support also are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Master's degree in business or related fields; or Bachelor's degree in business or related fields with 8 years of experience.
- Currently possess a Secret or higher-level clearance.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Akima, LLC | Arlington, Virginia
Akima, LLC | Chantilly, Virginia
Akima, LLC | Washington, District Of Columbia
Akima, LLC | Sterling, Virginia
Amentum | Washington, District Of Columbia
Amentum | Alexandria, Virginia
Leidos | Springfield, Virginia
Leidos | Springfield, Virginia
Amentum | Quantico, Virginia
Amentum | Arlington, Virginia