Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position will assist in managing a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. This includes managing all aspects of store operations, including customer service, marketing, merchandising, inventory, financial reports and store safety. This role will assist in training store employees and assigning work. This position will be responsible for generating sales leads by calling current and potential customers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colours.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a retail environment.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective lead generation calls.
- Ability to manage staff, which includes training, delegating work assignments and evaluating work performance.
- Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance, scheduling and inventory control.
- Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate and innovative transitioning military service members, veterans and spouses to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can align with our core values of Integrity, Service, People, Quality, Growth, Innovation and Performance to ensure we stay true to our mission.
Who We Are
With stores, distribution centers and facilities spanning the globe, we are able to deliver the best in paints, coatings and related products to customers around the world. From our headquarters to our 130 distribution centers and more than 4,000 retail locations, we continue to grow in new and exciting ways.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all protected statuses, including disability and Veteran.
Should I Apply?
At Sherwin-Williams, we believe there are many paths to success. We provide you with the opportunity to utilize the skills you gained from serving and drive us forward. We will give you the space to share your strengths and show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click “Apply Now” on a Sherwin-Williams job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on the career page. To be considered for next steps, please complete the application on the Sherwin-Williams career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Sherwin-Williams reviews your resume and profile, a team member may contact you with more information and to schedule an interview.
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Campbell River,
TJX Companies, Inc. | Campbell River,
TJX Companies, Inc. | Courtenay,
Renewal by Andersen | ,