Act as a liaison between the line and service staff. Responsible for expediting all orders in a timely manner ensuring order accuracy. Transport food from kitchen to dining room, as needed, to provide quality service. Work with other Club Departments to ensure Member and Guest satisfaction. Consistently display the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide excellent service.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the Captains, Servers, and Chef.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program at high standards.
- Ensure all plates are prepared according to the tickets with any special instructions completed. Adhere to ticket time standards and expectations.
- Ensure the plate presentation meets standards and expectations, such as garnish, clean etc. Verify all accompanying extras, such as sauces, are correct according to the order specifications.
- Restock the window with plates, bowls, soup spoons, steak knives, liners, to go materials, etc. that are used to efficiently provide the tools required by the service staff to fulfill the service requirements.
- Prepare trays with orders by correct seat numbers.
- Assist the team responsible for clearing and resetting all tables promptly and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to follow instructions well, multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).