Aetna’s Medicaid Care Management Engagement Outreach Hub is a new initiative focused on prioritizing Medicaid member interaction, maximizing inbound and outbound touchpoints to solve members’ needs and create behavioral change. How we do this is through a dedicated and caring team of health care professionals who connect with passion, caring and behavioral interviewing techniques. This team has a drive to exceed the delivery of Medicaid Health care services. Focus is on the Hub’s efficiency and productivity efforts whereby the Care Management Associates interact and engage telephonically with members. Through the successful supports orchestrated by the Hub team, this comprehensive care coordination is a collaborative demonstration of innovative healthcare navigation and motivational health plan customer support representation. This is an exciting time to join Aetna, a CVS Health Company, in our journey to change the way healthcare is delivered today. We are health care innovators.
The Engagement Outreach Hub Care Management Associate supports comprehensive coordination of healthcare services through telephonic outreach to and enrollment of our eligible members. Our Engagement Care Management Associates demonstrate a highly energetic blend of salesperson, healthcare navigator and health plan customer support representative. The Associate is responsible for direct member outreach and engagement, facilitating case assignment, and connecting identified members to care managers immediately through a warm transfer. By successfully enrolling members into care management, further supports the implementation of care plans to promote effective utilization of healthcare services, promoting and supporting quality effectiveness.
Provides support services to team members by answering telephone calls, taking messages, researching information and assisting in solving problems. Adheres to Compliance with policies and procedure/regulatory standards. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management, regulatory, and accreditation requirements. Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills with ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities at one time, and adapting to change with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates ability to meet daily metrics with speed, accuracy and a positive attitude.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members, adhering to care management processes (to include, but not limited to, privacy and confidentiality, quality management processes in compliance with regulatory, accreditation guidelines, company policies and procedures).
- Completes documentation of each member call in the electronic record, thoroughly completing required actions with a high level of detail to ensure compliance requirements are met with efficiency.
- Works independently and competently, meeting deliverables and deadlines while demonstrating an outgoing, enthusiastic and caring presence telephonically.
- Ability to effectively
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in healthcare field (i.e. experienced in medical office, hospital setting, medical billing/coding) preferred.
- Experience with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel – data entry and documentation within member records preferred.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management preferred.
- Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends outside of standard business hours which can span from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position in a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."