Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Performance may include:
- Responsible to the Chief of Security for ensuring compliance with DCID and JSIG physical security and IA requirements and maintaining accreditation documentation
- Conduct or manage physical and technical security (TEMPEST/TSCM) actions and procedures
- Conduct preconstruction reviews and makes recommendations for compliance with guidance for construction, expansion and modifications of facilities
- Assist the Information Assurance Manager with implementation of the information assurance program
- Author, review and maintain Certification and Accreditation documentation
- Assist with enforcement of personnel security controls for visitors and un-cleared personnel requiring entry to the facility
- Enforce physical security controls of electronic devices and prohibited items; conduct entry/exit inspections
- Identify IA and physical security vulnerabilities and ensure JAFAN 6/9 compliance
- Conduct periodic IA & PS self-inspections and implement corrective actions
- Review, track and conduct IA new user and refresher training
- Implement local media control policies and procedures
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 1 within 6 months of the date of hire
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
ManTech International Corporation | Albuquerque, New Mexico