At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Field Support Associate Manager in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Have responsibility for all day-to-day branch operational functions across multiple sales locations.
- Work closely with the Field Support Manager to ensure the timely execution and delivery of operations and client support to Advisors and Licensed Bankers.
- Support the Field Support Manager in recruiting, hiring, coaching, and supervising the majority of the Support Center operations associates, including Client Associates and other Support Center Associates.
- Serve as the main point of contact for operational and service inquiries from FAs, the branches, the back office, clients, and other Support Center associates.
- Serve as the first-line contact for operational risk managements across their coverage area and manages service standards to ensure timely and accurate delivery of operations support.
- 2+ years of Securities Industry experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Successfully completed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 examinations (or FINRA recognized equivalents) sufficient to qualify for immediate FINRA registration
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 9/10 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to provide leadership to a financial services team
- Ability to process complex transactions and perform extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 and 65 or 66 must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position
- Compliance with state law registration and licensing requirements is mandatory
- In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply
- Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards
- Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA licensing review process at the time of offer acceptance
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
1 Meridian Blvd Wyomissing, PA 19610
4905 W Tilghman St Allentown, PA 18104
301 Grant St Pittsburgh, PA 15219
3 Lemoyne Dr Lemoyne, PA 17043
201 Lackawanna Avenue, Scranton, PA 18503
Other locations within the support center may be considered
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | York, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | Red Lion, Pennsylvania
PeopleShare | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Bank of America | Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
PeopleShare | Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo | Hershey, Pennsylvania