The Receiving Technician is responsible for executing 55-Gallon Drum movements within the Company’s industrial warehouse. This is a full-time, permanent position offering annual earnings potential in excess of $55,000/year along with career growth and advancement opportunities. We are searching for a reliable individual with an excellent commitment to safety to join our team in Kimball, NE!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Use of forklift to offload and re-load drums and transport containers throughout the warehouse as needed
- Responsible for knowledge of the Company’s Waste Information Network (WIN) system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack system
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP’s
- Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for supply management in areas of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer applications
- Previous forklift operating experience
- Ability to work in team environment
- Good communication and organization skills
- An excellent commitment to health & safety
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. The Company provides a broad range of hazardous material management and disposal services including the collection, packaging, transportation, recycling, treatment and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It also provides a wide variety of environmental cleanup services on customer sites or other locations on a scheduled or emergency response basis. The Company provides industrial and specialty services, such as high-pressure and chemical cleaning, pigging and decoking, material processing and industrial lodging services to refineries, chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other industrial facilities. It also provides exploration, surface rentals, solids control, and environmental services to the energy sector serving oil and gas exploration, production, and power generation. Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors, provides used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental solutions company for small quantity waste generators supported by the world's largest re-refining capabilities to convert used oil into base and blended lube oils.