Our branch banking roles offer a welcoming and inclusive team environment where you are empowered every day to help our customers achieve their financial goals. Our branch colleagues have an opportunity to share ideas and voice opinions that directly impact our customers, our bank, and our communities for the better. As a Customer Experience Banker Non NMLS, you are a Financial Concierge for our walk-in customers. You are responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs, recommending appropriate deposit, and other banking products and services. Processes customer transactions accurately and efficiently and balances daily while providing exemplary customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from customers and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, communication and presentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 1 year customer service or military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role or a Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 year or more in customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales.
- Cash handling skills.
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
We at Huntington are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities. We excel by:
- Providing competitive products and services and delivering a superior customer experience, always striving to earn the trust of our customers.
- Delivering long-term shareholder value through top-tier performance, while maintaining an aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite and well-capitalized position.
- Equipping our colleagues to be the best at looking out for our customers, continuously improving our workplace and ensuring Huntington’s ongoing success.
- Contributing to the economic strength of our local communities by investing in business growth, partnering and volunteering to make a difference where we live and work.