About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Team member will be working on new scrum team within Digital Channel Technology group for Mobile Banking M2 / M2 Servicing Responsibilities:
• 10+ years of overall experience in IT industry
• Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization of team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and suitable for the team and organization.
• Organize and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies effectively.
• Must be proficient in using agile project management tools like JIRA or Rally or equivalent.
• Should have a technical background in Java/J2EE & Spring stack, should be conversant with Dev-Ops tools.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Passionate and having depth of knowledge on Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.
• Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
• Monitor schedule and velocity, escalate to the key stakeholders for deviations
• Should be able to communicate effectively with main stakeholders.
• Capable to identify key KPIs and prepare, publish reports on the progress and success.
• Good to have experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
• Should have Team Lead experience in Java /J2EE stack
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Acute sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
• Experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Team player
• Assertive yet amicable personality
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.