1 year contract
Up to 61 an hour
• Provide project management and operational support to CL&D projects, programs, and initiatives including but not limited to training design projects, business process improvement projects or technology implementation projects. Will collaborate with functional leadership and project owners to manage project lifecycle, drive team accountabilities, address project issues/risks, drive effective decision making, and deliver status updates and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Responsible for ensuring the designated project is proceeding according to agreed-upon timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established Takeda CL&D project management principles and operating parameters.
• Assists in defining and documenting the scope, goals and objectives of specific projects including
development of project charter, project plans, including action steps, deliverables, and resources.
• Ensures that project plans are accurately captured and documented for monitoring and tracking of each initiative's progress using MS Project or similar software.
• Lead cross functional project meetings with formal agendas, meeting minutes, and next step accountability
• Create and execute detailed communication plans and support coordination of activities involved in the preparation and distribution of correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient operations.
• Manage, assess, identify, track and mitigate potential issues, risks, bottlenecks, and obstacles at multiple levels, providing contingency plans where necessary
• Ensure documentation, supporting materials, reports, and project plans are relevant, accurate, updated and readily available, including status updates, work plans, and formal executive summaries
• Create outcome-driven project dashboards, charters, structured schedules/timelines, and project plans based on goals, resources, budget, potential risks, and time constraints through use of project management skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
• Develop and execute multiple project plans simultaneously, identify appropriate team members, assign and drive task completion, schedule and host meetings, and oversee the completion of project goals within an established timeline.
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships by understanding business needs and support of priorities
• Completes a wide range of tasks using Microsoft Office products such as emails, reports, notes, or schedules, in an accurate, neat and timely manner as assigned.
• Provides logistical support as determined by leadership to ensure successful project implementation.
• Manage assigned projects/programs with minimal guidance
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 3 + years project management experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Strong time management organizational skills and demonstrated ability to balance & manage multiple projects with varying priorities, timelines, and resources
• Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PPT), MS Project, SharePoint, and MS Teams
• Ability to lead without authority to lead projects, resolve conflict, make decisions and execute with ambiguity.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders, project teams
• Ability to filter and interpret complex discussions in order to document action items and project outcomes
• Experience working in the pharmaceuticals, biotech, or healthcare industry
• Working knowledge of Instructional Design
• Knowledge of contracts and procurement, the RPF/RFI process, contract negotiations, etc.
• Project Management Certification, PMP
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Waltham, Massachusetts
Kelly | Randolph, Massachusetts
Kelly | Randolph, Massachusetts
Kelly | Needham, Massachusetts
Kelly | Melrose, Massachusetts
Kelly | Norwell, Massachusetts
Kelly | Norwell, Massachusetts
Kelly | Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly | Boston, Massachusetts
Kelly | Wakefield, Massachusetts