C-12 / UC-35 Avionics Electrical Mechanics will support Army C-12/UC-35 MWO/MOD modification projects. You will perform avionics/electrical modifications IAW drawings and work instructions at multiple OCONUS locations. You will report directly to the Modification Project Manager.
- Read and interpret structural drawings
- Follow work instructions for completing assigned tasks
- Report any deviations or abnormities to the Project Manager
- Provide status updates and any schedule risks to the Project Manager
- Complete all documentation to complete tasks
- Must have Five (5) years of experience working on electrical/avionics repairs or electrical/avionics modifications
- C-12 UC35 Preferred, not required
- FAA A&P OR FCC preferred, not required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain/maintain Secret Clearance
- Must be willing to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccination for travel
- Valid US Passport or ability to obtain an expedited US Passport
- Must meet CENTCOM Medical Requirements for deployment
- Willing to travel 100% of the time
- C-12 and/or UC-35 experience preferred
- Previous OCONUS assignment experience preferred
- FAA A&P Certificate preferred
- Tools are Not required, tools will be provided for Travel Teams
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
We are looking for skilled Veterans interested in continuing your career in aviation, global logistics, IT and Network support, and also unmanned systems.
We currently have positions open nationwide and globally to include: Kuwait, Iraq, and other overseas locations!
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
What happens after I apply?
First, you will want to ensure your RecruitMilitary profile is up to date, and you also have the most up to date resume to provide. Once you apply for the role you will be re-directed to complete your employment application on Amentum's career site. Once you complete that application a recruiter will review your skills and qualifications and reach out to you about the role as appropriate.