BAE Systems is seeking a candidate to provide Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Analyst support for Computer Security Incident Response Management of the government provided JIE IA/DCO DiD solutions, installations and security tools.
The DCO Professional will be fully capable of and utilize a wide variety of Attack Sensing & Warning (AS&W) data. This data will come from the IDS logs, IPS logs, firewall logs, USCYBERCOM SA Reports (SARs), DISA security briefings, and additional JIE IA/Cybersecurity DiD solution sources. The candidate will analyze forensic evidence related to the security incident and of any other suspect activity uncovered while investigating the security incident, in responding to computer security incidents when tasked.
A successful candidate will have experience with managing the resolution of all security incidents, and reporting network compliance against USFK-managed C2 assets. The DCO Analyst will understand high-level network architecture, systems design, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), CJCSM 6510.01B CYBER INCIDENT HANDLING PROGRAM, DoD 8500.01 Cybersecurity, IAVM management and compliance, and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) techniques (/tools), tactics, and procedures (TTPs).
The candidate will provide researched or SME assessments to the J62 government lead(s) to facilitate an informed Government decision (if one is required). The candidate will provide research in the form of white papers, technical diagrams, or as requested by the customer and malware defense assessments of all USFK-managed workstation, server, and laptop assets using DoD approved Security tools.
The candidate will provide DCO subject matter expertise (SME) to other Joint Staff elements as necessary to support the USFK J62 Cyber mission.
- US Top Secret Clearance and be able to obtain SCI.
- Willing to work a potential 24/7 shift schedule.
**Required Education, Experience, & Skills**
- DOD 8570.01 compliance with IAT II and CSSP Analyst, e.g. Security and CEH (or CySA )
- Maintain DOD 8570.01 compliance with IAT II and CSSP Analyst/ Infrastructure Support/ Incident Responder/ Auditor certification.
- Microsoft and/or Unix/Linux computing environment certification.
- Executing, drafting and editing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Capability to develop, review and analyze DCO tools.
- Expertise, knowledge and application of information technology concepts related to Cybersecurity.
**Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills**
- CISCO security tools and familiarity with Command Line Interfaces (CLI)
- SPLUNK or Kibana SIEM
- Endgame/ Elastic Endpoint Protection Solution
- MS in Computer Security or 2 years experience in a related field
**USFK DCO Analyst**
EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meaningful. Empowering. Remarkable. That’s a career at BAE Systems. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you tackle critical projects, you’ll work alongside a supportive team – driven by a shared ambition to protect what really matters. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, security and aerospace company headquartered in Arlington, VA, with locations across the country. We deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services.
General Dynamics | Pyeongtaek Si,