Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist the pharmacist in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the guidelines in scanning every item.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and preserve confidential information
- Must be 18
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being able to work expeditiously to meet customer's expectations.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Previous comparable retail experience
- Must be registered through the State board of Pharmacy
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA || Canton || 6766 Hickory Flat Hwy || 30115 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board License
From one tiny Cincinnati grocery store more than a century ago, we’ve grown into what today is the nation’s largest grocer with nearly 2,800 stores in 35 states operating under 28 different names. As America’s grocer, we take pride in bringing diverse teams with a passion for food and people together with one common purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit.
At the Kroger Family of Companies, we’re all about people. We provide satisfying, sustainable careers—with boundless opportunities—to nearly 450,000 associates across the nation.
We strive to provide the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. We help to feed your future by focusing on providing the value and support you need to grow.
We believe in an associate-first culture, built on collaborative, diverse communities that thrive together. We genuinely care about each other, giving back and helping out. We also know that none of us can succeed on our own. Stress happens. Life happens. That’s why we provide the tools and support you need to live our values and find your way.
No matter where you start your journey, fresh opportunities abound with the Kroger Family of Companies. The scope and size of our organization means we cater to nearly any career aspiration or skill set.
Beyond comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we provide meaningful opportunities for associates to expand their horizons and grow their careers. From internal and external training and education programs to on-the-job training and personalized development opportunities, we help our associates reach their full potential.
Kroger | Alpharetta, Georgia
Kroger | Mableton, Georgia
Kroger | Dawsonville, Georgia
Kroger | Alpharetta, Georgia
Kroger | Duluth, Georgia
Kroger | Sandy Springs, Georgia
Kroger | Cumming, Georgia
Kroger | Marietta, Georgia
Kroger | Buford, Georgia
Kroger | Norcross, Georgia