We are happy you have taken time out of your day to check out this Retail Sales Associate opportunity with Lowe's. Do any of the following statements match your current goals?
o I'm at least 18 years old, and I want to share my whole self in an inclusive work environment
o I want to work for a company who welcomes and appreciates the military community
o I'm retired, but I still want to work part-time or full-time
o I currently have a job and need supplementary income
o I want to build a career with a company that doesn’t require a four-year degree
o I'm a stay-at-home parent, ready to return to work
o I need flexibility in my schedule because I have children or other responsibilities
o I'm interested in debt-free education, tuition reimbursement, or certificate programs
o I want to learn a skilled trade and possibly start my own company
o I am bilingual
o I love DIY projects
Whatever your need for employment, we at Lowe's believe we can help you build a better life and career, and we are all-in to help you achieve your goals. We are hiring immediately for this role, so make sure you apply today.
**Here's what you will do in this role:**
As a Lowe's **Retail Sales Associate – Part-Time** , you are the key to our customers' positive shopping experiences. You will be the smiling person who greets customers as they enter our doors or shop our aisles. You will engage customers regarding the types of projects they are working on and how you may help. You will guide shoppers to the right products or introduce them to the appropriate sales specialist who can assist. As you learn more about your department and Lowe's, you will understand which products naturally go together. It will be your responsibility to ensure that you share this knowledge with your customers. Here's an example: If a customer is looking for a lamp, do they need a shade? What about light bulbs? See, it's that simple!
Lowe's offers jobs for people who aren't interested in sitting behind a desk for hours. Instead of answering phones, you might be in the store or the garden center, walking, talking to our customers, watering plants, and restocking items. Depending on your department, some lifting (building materials, paint, or maybe mulch) may be required with or without assistance.
**What's in It for You?**
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will allow you to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Our associates enjoy the following benefits:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's
• Eligible for debt-free education and skilled trade programs (https://lowes.guildeducation.com/partner?auth\_redirect=true)
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (https://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2022/index.html) *
• Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
• Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
• Career growth—over 50% of our leaders started as hourly associates
**Your Day at Lowe's**
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Help customers find products and provide recommendations
• Help load customer merchandise
• Restock merchandise
• Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs assisted.
• Possess 6 months experience operating common retail technology, smartphones, tablets, or computers.
• For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
**_Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply._**
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html (https://www.lowes.com/l/about/safe)
**_Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply._**
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Our Military Commitment
At Lowe's, our commitment to recognize, honor, and respect those who serve in our country's military is rooted in our history and informs the decisions we make today:
- Lowe's was founded on the heels of World War II, by veteran Carl Buchan, whose leadership and vision helped us grow from a small hardware store in Wilkesboro, NC, into the FORTUNE 100® company we are today.
- Lowe's is ranked #38 among GI Job's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers®".
- Lowe's is part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), working with military installation contacts to promote job opportunities to military spouses.
- Lowe's is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Partner.
- Lowe's offers extended benefits for employees serving in the military.
We regularly participate in a variety of military-sponsored events and job fairs across the country, looking for more people to join the Lowe's team of military veterans. At more than 14,000 strong, our military veteran employees work in roles across our organization, from management to retail and customer support. And we demonstrate our appreciation for them in many ways, including:
- A 10% discount to all veterans during Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Veterans Day weekends; and a 10% discount every day to all active, reserve, retired and disabled veterans who carry a valid, military-issued photo ID card.
- Regular support for the military and the USO, including recent refurbishments to 16 USO centers across the U.S., to help welcome home our returning troops.
- The Lowe's Employee Giving Campaign, which allows employees to set aside a portion of their paycheck, to benefit the USO and other organizations, which Lowe's will match 50 cents to the dollar.
The military instills leadership, a strong work ethic, and a passion for a job well done. It allows pioneering spirits to demonstrate their commitment to teamwork and problem solving. And these are the traits of a Lowe's employee. As you focus on your post-military career, consider exploring the employment opportunities at Lowe's.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Suwanee, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Stockbridge, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Snellville, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Sandy Springs, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Marietta, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Lithonia, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Atlanta, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Atlanta, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Alpharetta, Georgia
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Austell, Georgia