At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Airborne Solutions Operation within the Defense Group, currently has a dynamic job opportunity for a Full Motion Video/ Intelligence Analyst, located several OCONUS areas.
• a combination of intelligence requirements ranging from standard Intelligence products to developing high suspense, actionable intelligence products
• working 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule, supporting 24/7 operations to include SURGE support.
• communicating analytical assessments clearly and distinctly, both written and orally, and present analysis products
• working in a fast paced environments that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts
• utilizing GEOINT production tools and methodology to summarize activity, analyze data, and provide accurate GEOINT products to customers
• compiling intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel
• 1-3rd phase imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, and methodologies
Day to Day activities also include:
Successful candidate must be able to conduct all-source research, analyze & build fused intelligence products to develop pattern-of-life (PoL) analysis. It is desired that all candidates have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include knowledge in the fields of HVI targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems. Analysts will be expected to produce detailed analytical/FUSED products, PoL and target comparisons/descriptions. In addition to airborne FMV, all candidates must be familiar with and capable of exploiting conventional imagery forms such as, but not limited to, commercial satellite imagery and National Technical Means (NTM).
Minimum Qualifications: • High School diploma and a minimum of six (6) years of FMV/GEOINT exploitation experience; or BA/BS and 2 plus years CURRENT (Within 3 Years) ISR FMV experience• Solid understanding of input/output/flow of information in C5ISR environment• Experience working with subcontractors in a Department of Defense environment• Prior experience deploying to CONUS/OCONUS locations either as military or contractor capacity• Knowledge of military operations, acronyms• Type a minimum 35wpm without looking at the keyboard • Familiar with Internet Relay Chat Client (mIRC)
• Candidate must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
Preferred Qualifications: • Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasked work environment• Experienced in FMV/Intelligence tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization • Input data accurately of exploited FMV collection by sensors on ISR platforms, to include incorporating OSINT, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), and SIGINT information into Intelligence Products.• Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution • Experienced in intelligence operations focusing on the TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) process• Excellent decision-making, verbal/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to operate in a fast-paced environment• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of tactics, platform capabilities/vulnerabilities, sensors, weapons, aviation, naval, ground and insurgency threats.• Ability to perform intelligence analysis to identify, expose, and exploit terrorist/insurgent planning, operations, vulnerabilities, develop Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) using the intelligence analysis performed to establish indications and warning of adversary’s intent.• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of foreign naval air, surface, undersea warfare and/or naval infantry/amphibious/expeditionary forces operations to include, but not limited to: exercises, tactics, platforms, sensors, strategy and doctrine, weapons and readiness.• Ability to perform intelligence analysis of maritime activities and assets to include, but not limited to: merchant vessels, cargo movements, fisheries/marine resources, territorial seas and related claims, crime/piracy, transloading, counterintelligence, counternarcotic, counter-proliferation, offshore infrastructure and strategic maritime trade.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Candidate must possess either an active TS/SCI, a TS clearance with a current SSBI, or eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Candidates must adhere to all military and CONUS medical requirements.• Your agreement to work a 12hr flexible, rotating schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
At Leidos, quality performance means two things:
- Satisfying our customers by delivering the products and services they need on time and in budget.
- Continuously improving our processes so that our work meets requirements and is done right the first time.
Our proprietary EngineeringEdge® solution gives us a consistent, company-wide approach to planning, designing, developing, and delivering solutions that achieve our customers’ goals. Comprehensive and customizable, EngineeringEdge is based on industry standards and best practices from:
- CMMI®, the CMMI Institute.
- Project Management, the Project Management Institute.
- the International Organization for Standardization (ISO®).
- the International Council on Systems Engineering/INCOSE Corporation.
- Electronic Industries Alliance.
- Our four decades experience on a wide range of programs.
Many Leidos organizations have been able to earn coveted CMMI maturity level 3 and higher, as well as ISO 9001 organizational designations.
In addition, we have our own high standards for ethics and performance.
Investors : Employee Code of Conduct
What does this mean to our clients? High quality products and services, developed in an environment committed to continuously improving processes and uncompromising ethics.
Leidos | Reston, Virginia