- Consult on data and modelling impacts, guiding clients through interdependencies and analysis decision impacts
- Leverage complex tools and processes to explore data sets for possibilities and pitfallss
- Serve as subject matter expert in multiple analytic disciplines
- Conduct sophisticated statistical testing and exploratory data analysis
- Create statistical models for analysis and possible production
- Create data visualizations leveraging design and data presentation guides
- Manage projects and provide functional oversight for project management activities
- Manage complex client relationships with a high degree of variability, and requiring influence to achieve targeted outcomes
- Develop strategies for design, system validation, and integration across solutions and venues of care
- Develop and oversee the execution of domain, issue, and change management strategies
- Mitigate and resolve integration risks proactively; serving as the final point of escalation
- Provide integration oversight for engagements so that project deliverables and timelines are met while ensuring value is delivered to the client as committed
- Provide integration and domain expertise to internal and external client project teams
- Consult cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to impact solution direct and functionality with relation to integration and stability
Health care is too important to stay the same.™
For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
We support our clients by surfacing data that enables them to make informed decisions for better management of operations, while arming their clinicians with the information they need to provide smarter care. Empowering them to know, manage and engage with the people they serve. All to disrupt the industry and transform the way health care is delivered.
It’s our mission to relentlessly seek breakthrough innovation that will shape health care of tomorrow. And we believe that what we do doesn’t just impact health care – it impacts the world. It’s why, more than ever, health care is too important to stay the same.™
Your talent can accelerate our progress in changing health care around the world. Your ideas can open pathways to life-changing solutions, and your ambitions can have real impact with Cerner, where we believe in developing talent and growing careers from within. Imagine where your abilities can lead us as we work to deliver a better tomorrow for people and populations around the globe.