About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol \"TD\". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Job Description Depth & Scope:
- Leads and supports a team of service colleagues in achievement of a positive customer and colleague experience and provides day-to-day team leadership, work direction to ensure effective and efficient delivery of service/advice activities and/or solutions while maintaining operational compliance in store cash controls and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines
- Leads all activities related to the Teller line from Operations to sales and servicing; including Teller Coaching and performing effective lobby leadership
- Leads a team in completing day-to-day processes/transactions/activities, involving multiple steps and systems
- Requires knowledge and understanding of a range of products and services, processes and systems in a set of focus areas, where transactions could be characterized by low to moderate risk
- Responsible for Vault Management, including the auditing, reporting, and balancing of the Store Currency and transactions. Manages the Store currency levels, tracks currency shipments and deliveries
- Requires process management knowledge and a good understanding of the business and operational function areas supported as they lead the operational standards of the Store, including but not limited to cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and colleague safety
- Engages Customers, assesses needs, responds by providing service(s) or guidance
- Closely monitors workflows, prioritizing tasks and delegating duties and responsibilities and work focus time horizon is generally short term
- Coaches Teller team on financial transactions, customer experience, effective referral opportunities
- Plans, organizes and coordinates the activities for own area and resolves operational issues
- Manages team requiring workforce to decision on acceptable level of risk - specifically low risk potential (loss/reputational) transactions and/or requests
- Provides decision making authority of issues managed generally limited to non-standard issues or exceptions
- Provides leadership on day to-day issues on the Teller line, determining the most appropriate course of action for resolution, or escalates as required
- Leads by example and coaches Teller team on achieving individual performance metrics
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both store and individual performance metrics
- Ensures accurate use of all equipment by staff
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree preferred and/or
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Demonstrated knowledge of Banking Compliance Regulations
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Opportunity awaits at TD Bank...join us!
As America's Most Convenient Bank, we need to WOW! our customers every day! That's why we're looking for talented, motivated people with a passion for excellence, a focus on the customer and the drive to Build The Better Bank. If you have what it takes to be a part of something legendary – we have an opportunity for you!
Come grow with us!
Whether you have years of banking experience and are looking for a different kind of bank, or if you're beginning your career in financial services, we have opportunities for you. With award-winning career training programs, competitive salaries and incentives, full and part-time schedule choices, and a complete range of benefits, this is the place to be!
Are you ready?
Get started by checking out the exciting opportunities available at TD Bank.
Are you already a TD Bank Employee? Please visit TD Bank's company intranet to apply for your next position.
TD Bank | Hamilton Township, New Jersey
TD Bank | Franklin Township, New Jersey
TD Bank | Point Pleasant, New Jersey
TD Bank | Brick, New Jersey
TD Bank | Pemberton, New Jersey
TD Bank | Staten Island, New York
TD Bank | Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey
TD Bank | Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
TD Bank | Lacey Township, New Jersey
TD Bank | Staten Island, New York