Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Energized by full shelves, easy to shop aisles, and a clean store. Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate at Ulta Beauty, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to "wow" guests and influence peers.
This is accomplished by:
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness, and completing tasks as assigned.
- Ensuring all tasks are executed as planned and product is available for purchase.
- Supporting store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks.
- Managing task dashboard and ensure the timely completion of all operational processes, including the shipment and replenishment processes of goods, merchandise sets, and inventory counts and procedures.
- Contributing to an inclusive environment that supports teammates, peers, and the internal and external guests served.
- Participating regularly in ongoing training, including timely completion of daily digital trainings, to enable continuous professional development and drive sales performance.
- Completing merchandise resets, planograms, marketing displays, physical inventory procedures, and processing shipment using Ulta Beauty's technology and best practices.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding store standards and overall store cleanliness including salesfloor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty's policies, procedures, and standards.
- Helping eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed.
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- High school diploma is preferred
- 1 year of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience preferred
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays
On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs.
Sales Associate, Cashier, Inventory Associate, Customer Service Representative, Clerk, Warehouse Clerk, Visual Merchandiser, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service, Product Demonstrator, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Stocker, Merchandise Associate, Merchandising Associate, Stock Clerk
The pay range for this position is $15.00 - $20.70 / Hour with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including but not limited to relevant education qualifications certifications experience level shift geographic location and business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.
ULTA | Irvine, California
ULTA | Lake Forest, California
ULTA | Huntington Beach, California
ULTA | Huntington Beach, California
ULTA | Laguna Beach, California
ULTA | Tustin, California
ULTA | Rancho Santa Margarita, California