Want to Join the Best in Pest? Go Pro with Orkin.
As an Orkin Pro, you’ll put the "pro” in protecting what businesses value most.
You’ll have more than a job—you’ll have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, you’ll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
You’ll join a team backed by more than 120 years of delivering top-notch service, and you’ll be a key player in maintaining our reputation as the best in pests.
With Orkin’s award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career as an Orkin Pro. Plus, if there’s one thing we know at Orkin, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Where and how will you serve customers?
- Complete our award-winning company paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a commercial pest control service route to become a Pro
- Drive a company vehicle and follow a route schedule within assigned territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customer
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand-held device provided for speed and accuracy
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card upon route assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to be an Orkin Pro?
What do you need to be successful?
- No Experience Required – we’ll train you to be a Pro!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently, manage route-based assignments and interact with our great customers
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and TruTech LLC., the company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Mexico from more than 500 locations.
Through formalized training, proven policy and procedures, and sound ethical practices, The Company's employees have been able to grow the business over more than a century from a one-man operation to what the Company is today. Our culture is evident and reinforced in many respects, one of which includes an anonymous hotline dedicated to solicit employees' concerns when they feel that our values are being threatened. Additionally, the Company has had a business ethic confirmation policy for several years requiring formal management acknowledgement of adherence to our procedures and value system.
We are proud of our culture and values and feel that they are the foundation that helps sustain our Company.
As the Company moves forward in the 21st Century, we are constantly challenged to make innovations to improve our sales and service programs through new technologies and processes. We view these as opportunities to increase shareholder value by building recurring revenue and realizing cost efficiencies where appropriate. As a company, we remain committed to providing our customers with the most extraordinary pest and termite control service available today.
Rollins, Inc. | Lakewood, California
Rollins, Inc. | Long Beach, California
Rollins, Inc. | Artesia, California
Rollins, Inc. | West Covina, California
Rollins, Inc. | Santa Ana, California
Rollins, Inc. | Westminster, California