We’re the Industry Leader Because of Leaders Like You.
When you’re an Orkin Branch Manager, you’re the leader cultivating a team to deliver top-notch service from the industry leader with more than 120 years of protecting homes and businesses.
Our Branch Manager position is for those who thrive on the challenge of growing a high-performance business and team. Your competitive drive enables you to meet and exceed financial performance goals, and your desire to build a team helps you cultivate an exceptional work environment. You can take pride when your entrepreneurial skills lead to business growth while being supported by the industry leader. And you can earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top performers.
You’ll have more than a job—you’ll have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, you’ll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
With Orkin’s award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career. Plus, if there’s one thing we know at Orkin, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
As a Branch Manager, you’ll be a leader in a high-performance culture. Extensive training will prepare you to apply business acumen to revenue growth through achieving the highest customer satisfaction.
Equally important is cultivating an employee culture that motivates performance, supports personal growth and inspires exceptional service. In addition to playing a key role in business success and professional development, Branch Managers also contribute to community service that improves the places where we live and work.
- Assume leadership of an entire operation upon completion of training
- Demonstrate your proven track record of leadership development of others, to include field evaluations, addressing coaching opportunities and training
- Exemplify a service mindset to deliver customer retention results
- Inspire your team to deliver top-notch service, accept constructive feedback and commit to continual improvement
- Drive revenue generation and growth, motivating the team through daily check-ins of activities and holding teams accountable for results
- Showcase superior operational skills, with experience in managing a Profit and Loss (P&L) statement and strategically investing in growth with balancing expense margins
- Recognize and developing talent, during recruitment, selection and training across sales, service and customer service staff, including management
- Be willing to relocate to an open location within the region after 6-9 months of required training
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the Best in Pests?
What do you need to be successful?
- Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and TruTech LLC., the company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Mexico from more than 500 locations.
Through formalized training, proven policy and procedures, and sound ethical practices, The Company's employees have been able to grow the business over more than a century from a one-man operation to what the Company is today. Our culture is evident and reinforced in many respects, one of which includes an anonymous hotline dedicated to solicit employees' concerns when they feel that our values are being threatened. Additionally, the Company has had a business ethic confirmation policy for several years requiring formal management acknowledgement of adherence to our procedures and value system.
We are proud of our culture and values and feel that they are the foundation that helps sustain our Company.
As the Company moves forward in the 21st Century, we are constantly challenged to make innovations to improve our sales and service programs through new technologies and processes. We view these as opportunities to increase shareholder value by building recurring revenue and realizing cost efficiencies where appropriate. As a company, we remain committed to providing our customers with the most extraordinary pest and termite control service available today.
Rollins, Inc. | Concord, California
Rollins, Inc. | San Jose, California
Rollins, Inc. | Hayward, California
Rollins, Inc. | Hayward, California
Rollins, Inc. | Burlingame, California
Rollins, Inc. | San Jose, California
Rollins, Inc. | Hillsborough, California
Rollins, Inc. | Daly City, California
Rollins, Inc. | Oakland, California
Rollins, Inc. | Walnut Creek, California