- Responsible for the filling and packing of products in line with issued work orders in order to satisfy production requirements.
- Ensure production operations are carried out at an effective efficiency standard and the production schedule is achieved.
- To work effectively for breaks etc and to promote a self-managing approach.
- Training and development needs are identified and communicated to supervision and training is coordinated in conjunction with appropriate providers, with a flexible approach.
- Monitoring of machine uptime and downtime to be carried out in an effective and efficient manner and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- All aspects of housekeeping inclusive of 5's and disinfection where necessary are carried out, inclusive of general up keep.
- Satisfy Health, Safety, Environment and Quality standards.
- Protective clothing is worn at all times in designated areas.
- Appropriate training is undertaken as required of the post.
- A flexible approach to working patterns and duties is understood and maintained.
- Responsible for the maintenance of safety, Housekeeping and product quality.
- Promote close working relationships with other departments, for example Engineering, Manufacturing etc.
- To work to ISO90001 and ISO14001
- Any other duties as designated from time to time within the remit of the post.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of filling line workings and operations.
- Communication skills.
- Educated to GCSE level
- Numerate and Literate
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
**Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate and innovative transitioning military service members, veterans and spouses to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can align with our core values of Integrity, Service, People, Quality, Growth, Innovation and Performance to ensure we stay true to our mission.
Who We Are
With stores, distribution centers and facilities spanning the globe, we are able to deliver the best in paints, coatings and related products to customers around the world. From our headquarters to our 130 distribution centers and more than 4,000 retail locations, we continue to grow in new and exciting ways.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all protected statuses, including disability and Veteran.
Should I Apply?
At Sherwin-Williams, we believe there are many paths to success. We provide you with the opportunity to utilize the skills you gained from serving and drive us forward. We will give you the space to share your strengths and show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click “Apply Now” on a Sherwin-Williams job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on the career page. To be considered for next steps, please complete the application on the Sherwin-Williams career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Sherwin-Williams reviews your resume and profile, a team member may contact you with more information and to schedule an interview.