Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Training Program is an accelerated, entry-level position designed to prepare you for a Store Management role in 18-24 months. With Sherwin-Williams' promote-from-within philosophy, you will have the opportunity to progress into an Assistant Store Manager position upon successful completion of the initial 6-8-week training.
During the program, you will partner with store leadership to oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of that store. Through the course of the program, you will learn all operations, clients, and internal strategy, allowing you to understand the significant part you'll play in the team's success. You will grow the company's market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products.
Our training experience provides you with all the skills necessary for a successful career in management and professional sales. After you complete the training program, you can count on a career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you shape your future!
What you will gain:
Limitless Career Opportunities
• This structured program provides the support you need, including formal discussions to review your objectives & development Leadership Development
• You'll develop the foundation for what it takes to become a successful leader in our organization
• We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations Professional Networking
• You will also get out into the community and establish relationships essential to growing our business - and your success
OUR MUST HAVES - Hit apply if you meet all of them!
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Possess a valid Driver's License.
• Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
• Possess a bachelor's degree or currently enrolled and within two semesters of graduating
• Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances. (Think a large bag of dog food!)
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment safely once trained.
• Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching paint.
EXTRAS TO HELP YOU STAND OUT - These are not required for you to be eligible to apply, but don't be afraid to brag about any of the following:
• Prior work experience in sales, leadership or customer service
• Willingness to relocate for this role as well as future roles
• Ability to speak more than one language fluently; Spanish preferred
• Extracurricular experiences (such as team sports, school newspaper, etc..)
• Active military experience
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
The likely salary for this position is $49,000.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate and innovative transitioning military service members, veterans and spouses to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can align with our core values of Integrity, Service, People, Quality, Growth, Innovation and Performance to ensure we stay true to our mission.
Who We Are
With stores, distribution centers and facilities spanning the globe, we are able to deliver the best in paints, coatings and related products to customers around the world. From our headquarters to our 130 distribution centers and more than 4,000 retail locations, we continue to grow in new and exciting ways.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all protected statuses, including disability and Veteran.
Should I Apply?
At Sherwin-Williams, we believe there are many paths to success. We provide you with the opportunity to utilize the skills you gained from serving and drive us forward. We will give you the space to share your strengths and show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click “Apply Now” on a Sherwin-Williams job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on the career page. To be considered for next steps, please complete the application on the Sherwin-Williams career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Sherwin-Williams reviews your resume and profile, a team member may contact you with more information and to schedule an interview.
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Hamilton Township, New Jersey
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Absecon, New Jersey
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Fairfield Township, New Jersey
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Somers Point, New Jersey
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Atlantic City, New Jersey
The Sherwin-Williams Company | Northfield, New Jersey
Bank of America | Washington, New Jersey
Bank of America | Bridgeton, New Jersey
Financial Center Client Service Representative - Vineland - N. Delsea Drive Financial Center - Vineland, NJ - Spanish Preferred
Bank of America | Vineland, New Jersey
Bank of America | Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey