- Intermediate knowledge of NPME role. Independently develops, implements, and releases new product BOMs for complex modules and product structure. Works with key stakeholders to develop and implement new product manufacturing, test, and sourcing strategies.
- Manages the development and validation of Operation Method Sheets (OMS) for medium complex modules.
- Performs 3D solid model virtual analysis process, including Master Layout (MLO) and Digital Mock Up (DMU). Actively participates in design reviews, providing DFA, DFAe, DFTp, ITO, and operational efficiency improvement feedback to new product development team to drive cost, quality, and cycle time goals.
- Orchestrates change requests and executes change control processes including Non Standard Requests (NSRs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Change Control Board (CCB), Supplier Problem Sheets (SPSs), Engineering Specification Waivers (ESWs).
- Documents product-related issues/enhancement opportunities and performs Root Cause Corrective Analysis (RCCA). Leads the disposition and resolution of issues requiring Long Term Corrective Action (LTCA) for project/program.
- Leads the managed build process for programs/projects.
- Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to new product introductions.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Applied Materials job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Applied Materials' career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Applied Materials reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!