As a Customer Service Representative, you will be assigned to manage various customer issues depending on your account assignment. Transactions can be related to billing and collection support, client inquiries, technical or product support or inbound sales.
• Graduate of any 4-year course is preferred. Non-graduates are also accepted, but must have previous related experience in a customer service role
• At least 6 months working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Fluent in English communication
• Good computer navigation skills
• Willing to work full-time Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.: 3F Forum Robinsons Mall Pioneer St. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City Monday to Friday, 10AM to 4PM Note: Candidates who have applied for the same position need not re-apply. Please bring an updated copy of your resume and valid ID.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.