About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Expose to various stages of Software Development Life Cycle on Client/Server, Multi-tired, Windows and Web-based Applications
- Project Design, Architecture Implementation, Deployment, Bug Fixing, Effort estimates, Task Planning and tracking are some of the main responsibilities executed
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Strong knowledge on SDLC / Agile Methodology.
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong Academic record or strong related internship /Co-op/Work experience
- Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple deliverables
- Design and deliver solutions for given Network operational processes.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of Network Automations.
- Partners with Project Manager, Operations Teams and Network Engineers during project delivery to provide design clarity.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- Creative thinking to identify and work around process design.
- Create Process Definitions and standards. Ensures the project documents are shared on time with relevant parties.
- Contribute to the creation of standard approaches and techniques.
- Develop prototypes and Proofs of Concept.
- Continually learn and develop.
Experience and Skills:
- Hands on development experience with Microsoft .NET, C# and .NET Core.
- Hands on development experience with Python and Ansible.
- Hands on experience with OpenShift, Micro-Services, Kubernetes and Dockers.
- Proven track record in as UI/UX designer and developer.
- Experienced with CI-CD development methodology and tools (RLM, TFS, Bitbucket).
- Have worked with different SDLC methodologies like Agile (SCRUM & JIRA).
- Experienced with C# and .Net design patterns such as Factory, Builder, MVC, Entity Framework, DAO and Singleton Pattern.
- Experienced with SQL and other standard database query tools.
- Experienced in working with No-SQL database such as MongoDB.
- Experienced in developing unit tests, integration tests, BDD tests using Xunit, Selenium.
- Experienced working on software development projects.
- Experienced with web services such as SOAP and REST.
- Experience in working in working with Linux Servers
- Experienced with data modeling languages such as XML, YAML and JSON.
- Experienced working with cloud environments
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A good understanding of front, middle and back office processes.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Chandler, Arizona
Wells Fargo | Phoenix, Arizona
Wells Fargo | Chandler, Arizona
Wells Fargo | Phoenix, Arizona