• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Be an individual contributor with ability to recognize and seek guidance on competing priorities
• May supervise and be a people lead for a small team with oversight from a supervisor
• Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Provide input into the creation of operational processes
• Demonstrate knowledge of supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Have an understanding of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any business related courses • Must have at least 7 years of experience in Sales Operations • Must have at least 3 years’ supervisory of experience
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.